Thank you for providing us with your business details, we will create your policies and provide copies to you as soon as possible.
Definitions and legal references
- This Website (or this Application)
- The property that enables the provision of the Service.
- Any legally binding or contractual relationship between the Owner and the User, governed by these Terms.
- Owner (or We)
- Aillwee Cave- The natural person(s) or legal entity that provides this Website and/or the Service to Users.
- The service provided by this Website as described in these Terms and on this Website.
- Provisions applicable to the use of this Website and Services in this or other related documents, subject to change from time to time, without notice.
- User (or You)
- The natural person or legal entity that uses this Website.
This document is an agreement between You and Aillwee Cave.
You acknowledge and agree that by accessing or using this website or using any services owned or operated by this website, you have agreed to be bound and abide by these terms of service (“Terms of Service”), our privacy notice (“Privacy Notice”) and any additional terms that apply.
These Terms govern
- the conditions of allowing the use of this website, and,
- any other related Agreement or legal relationship with the Owner
in a legally binding way. Capitalized words are defined in appropriate sections of this document.
The User must read this document carefully.
If you do not agree to all of these Terms of Service and any additional terms that apply to you, do not use this website.
This Website is provided by:
Owner contact email: email@example.com
Summary of what the User should know
- Age restriction on usage of this Website and the Service : To access and use this Website and any of its Service the User must be an adult under applicable law.
- Please note that some provisions in these Terms may only be applicable to certain categories of Users. In particular, certain provisions may only apply to Consumers or to those Users that do not qualify as Consumers. Such limitations are always explicitly mentioned within each applicable section. In the absence of any such mention, sections apply to all Users.
Single or additional conditions of use or access may apply in specific cases and are additionally indicated within this document.
By using this Website, Users confirm to meet the following requirements:
- There are no restrictions for Users in terms of being Business/Commercial Users or Consumers.
- Users must be recognized as adult by applicable law.
Content on this Website
Unless otherwise specified all Website Content is provided or owned by the Owner or its licensors.
The Owner has taken efforts to ensure that the Website Content does not violate legal provisions or third-party rights. However, it’s not always possible to achieve such a result.
In such cases, the User is requested to report complaints using the contact details specified in this document.
Rights regarding content on this Website – All rights reserved
The Owner reserves and holds all intellectual property rights for any such content.
Users may therefore not use any such content, in any way that is not necessary or implicit in the proper use of the Website/Service.
Access to external resources
Through this Website, Users may have access to external resources provided by third parties. Users acknowledge and accept that the Owner has no control over such resources and is therefore not responsible for their content and availability.
Conditions applicable to any resources provided by third parties, including those applicable to any possible grant of rights in content, result from each such third party’s terms and conditions or, in the absence of those, applicable statutory law.
This Website and the Service may only be used within the scope of what they are provided for, under these Terms and applicable law.
Users are solely responsible for making sure that their use of this Website and/or the Service violates no applicable law, regulations or third-party rights.
Terms & Conditions of Sale- Aillwee Cave & Birds of Prey Centre
These terms set out the basis on which you can purchase and redeem tickets for your visit to Aillwee Cave and the Birds of Prey Centre. Once your tickets have been purchased, the booking is non-refundable. By purchasing tickets for Aillwee Cave and Birds of Prey Centre you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and have read and agree to the use of the information you provide us with.
- All persons wishing to purchase tickets to visit Aillwee Cave and Birds of Prey Centre do so subject to the following terms and conditions:
- All prices are quoted in Euro. Whilst Aillwee Cave Company reserves the right to increase or decrease our prices at any time before you book, once your booking is confirmed the price of your Booking as stated in the Confirmation Email will not change.
Once purchased, your day ticket must be redeemed within 5 years unless otherwise stated on any specific offers running for a fixed period of time.
- Online tickets are valid for one-day visits only.
On arrival and to redeem your ticket, you must present either a printed copy or a download of your booking confirmation.
- It is the sole responsibility of the bearer of this ticket to check opening times and tour times of Aillwee Cave and The Birds of Prey Centre.
- For Aillwee Cave scheduled tours on your arrival, you shall be accommodated on the next available tour. For the Birds of Prey Flying Displays please see the current schedule on the following link https://aillweeburrenexperience.ie/opening-times/
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult, aged 18 years or over.
- All Hawk Walks, once purchased online, need to be scheduled. We require a minimum of 1- 2 days notice to arrange and schedule your Hawk Walk.
- Save as otherwise permitted by Aillwee Cave and the Birds of Prey Centre, all persons entering must pay for admission. Tickets must be retained at all times and submitted for inspection if required.
- Any person attempting to gain admission without a valid ticket may be ejected.
- In accordance with Irish Law, smoking is strictly prohibited within all Aillwee Cave and the Birds of Prey Centre in-door public spaces.
- Any behaviour likely to cause annoyance to other visitors or confusion of any kind is not permitted. Visitors are expected to respect and conform to local laws and customs. If, in Aillwee Cave and the Birds of Prey Centre’s opinion, a visitor is behaving in such a way as to cause danger, distress or annoyance to others or damage to property, he/she may be removed from the site without refund. In addition, he/she must meet any expenses incurred as a result of such behaviour.
- Aillwee Cave and the Birds of Prey Centre will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that all of its facilities / displays are open for use by visitors during normal opening hours. However, Aillwee Cave and the Birds of Prey Centre reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, whether for safety reasons or otherwise, and with or without prior notice, to close its attraction or any part of it. In the event of such closure, the Aillwee Cave and The Birds of Prey Centre will refund any visitor the cost of his or her prepaid ticket. Otherwise, Aillwee Cave and The Birds of Prey Centre shall have no liability whatever, including no liability for travel expenses or any other out of pocket expenses.
- Other than liability for death or personal injury resulting from Aillwee Cave and The Birds of Prey Centre’s negligence, Aillwee Cave and The Birds of Prey Centre, its employees or agents shall not be liable for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, howsoever arising.
- Pets or animals of any nature (with the exception of guide dogs and hearing dogs) must be kept on a leash at all times. Pets or animals of any nature (with the exception of guide dogs and hearing dogs)are NOT Permitted into the Aillwee Cave or The Birds of Prey Centre
- If for some reason you are unhappy with any aspect of your booking with us, we ask that you write to us, at Aillwee Cave and The Birds of Prey Centre, Ballyvaughan, Co. Clare Ireland or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Where possible, please quote the Booking Reference Number and provide all other relevant information. On a case by case basis consideration will be given in relation to refunding part or all of your booking. Please note that a 5% administration fee will be retained.
- Online bookings cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer.
- Tickets are not valid for groups and can only be used by individuals.
- No two special offers can be used in conjunction with each other.
- The Aillwee Cave is not suitable for Wheelchairs or Buggies/Strollers.
- By purchasing an online day ticket you agree to Aillwee occasionally contacting you via email or text message. To unsubscribe please email email@example.com
- Groups minimum of 15 people – Group Rates can be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Aillwee Cave Co and The Birds of Prey Centre reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to refuse entry on to or remove from its premises or the vicinity any person who:-
- Is displaying any symptoms of COVID-19 outlined here https://www2.hse.ie/conditions/coronavirus/symptoms.htmlHas been convicted of a criminal offence, which, in its opinion, is likely to affect the safety or enjoyment of other visitors.
- Has behaved in a manner or is likely to affect the safety or enjoyment of other visitors.
- Has used threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour or in any way provokes or behaves in a manner which may provoke a breach of the peace.
- Is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or other substances
Adopt a Bird Program
- Adopt a Bird package is for 12 months and is valid from the date of purchase.
- Included in your pack are 2 individual passes for your use.
- All passes are to be used within the adoption time period and must be presented or used online at the entry point at each visit.
- All passes are for entry to the Aillwee Cave and Birds of Prey Centre for 2 people.
- Under 16-year-olds must be accompanied by an adult at all times on the Aillwee Cave and Birds of Prey Centre site.
- Adoption does not entitle the holder to handle or touch their bird, however, as particular birds are used in public demonstrations there may be an opportunity to hold and get a picture with your bird during these times.
- The Company reserves the right to ask any member of the public to leave the premises following misconduct towards staff, birds, or other members of the public.
- The adoption pack is non- refundable.
- Not valid with any other offers.
- The Centre aims to deliver the adoption pack within 10 working days of purchase, however, overseas orders may take longer.
- All credit/debit card transactions are handled by a secure payment service.
- Aillwee Cave Co does not disclose buyer’s information to third parties unless we are required to under any applicable law, summons, search warrant, court or regulatory order, or another statutory requirement.
- Aillwee Cave Co will keep personal details on file for the purpose of sending the buyer newsletters and other information included in the adoption pack. If you wish to change these details or remove them from our system, please contact the Centre in writing to Aillwee Cave Company, Ballyvaughan, Co. Clare.
Last Updated: July 27, 2021